Here’s 5 Biblical Truths about Destiny.
- God has plans for each of us specifically. (Jer 1:4-5, Eph 1: 11-12, Ps 139 :13-16, Jer 29:11)
- He plants His will within us. Like seeds grow to whatever is in their DNA, He has planted dreams and desires in us that are unique to His plans for us. (Ps 37:4, Ps 23:3 1 Pet.4:10)
- He sovereignly guides us. (Ps 33:18, Pr 4:11, Is 30:21, Jer. 32:19)
- Each of us has a different purpose in the Body of Christ.(1 Cor. 12:17-20, Eph, 4:11, Rom 12:6-8, 1 Cor 12:28-30)
- We each have choices to make that will connect or disconnect us with His plans for our lives. (Pr 29:18, Duet. 11:26)
That last one is kind of poignant. We each have choices to make that will connect or disconnect us with His plans for our lives. Sometimes we just think we can let life happen to us and it will all work out. However, when we stop intentionally seeking God for what is next, we default to accepting the status quo – scary!
What if we lived Life On Purpose? What if we researched those seeds He has planted in us, understood our strengths and unique giftings, learned when to say ‘yes’ and how to say ‘no’? Only God knows what could happen! Literally only God knows – unless we ask Him and act on what we believe He is leading us toward.
In the Bridges Destiny by Design class or certification course you’ll devote time to getting to know who God made you to be. We’ll look at motivational gifts, personality types, 7 mountains callings, dreams, passions and more. In the end you’ll write a Life Purpose Statement and make action steps to move forward with God’s intended plans for your life!
Whether you take the Bridges Destiny by Design Class or Course or not, I pray you press toward the individual high calling and take the place in the body of Christ that God intended for you. Don’t settle for seeing what happens or the status quo – He has so much more in mind for you!