The Coaching Culture is sweeping our country – both in ministry and in the marketplace! And for good reason!
Here’s a few outcomes I have personally seen:
- People are living intentionally and experiencing results. One of the best compliments I heard was a woman who said, “I feel like I have been awakened after being asleep in my own life for years!”
- Dreams are turning into goals and goals are becoming reality!
- Conversations are not being repeated over and over, but real understanding is happening on both sides.
- Stagnant problems are receiving attention and people are getting unstuck.
- People are connecting with God personally and moving forward instead of expecting leaders to “deliver” them from whatever they were facing.
I could go on and on. The most exciting part for me is that Coaching is the Biblical pattern for development. It’s not just some passing fad or trendy leadership model.
Here’s what’s new!
In the past Bridges Coaching, and to be honest most coaching organizations, offered a book about coaching($25 or so) OR coaching certification (upwards of $1000) as the only means of learning more about the coaching culture.
BUT NOW THERE IS A THIRD OPTION!
My husband Eric (Care Pastor at Elim Gospel Church) and I recorded the same teaching content found in Bridges Coach Training Certification and are offering it in video format.
Here’s the upshot of this deal. You’ll get:
- 8 ninety minute sessions of interactive coach training. (Includes peer partner exercises, personal journaling, projects and more.)
- Life time access to this material, so you can go back and review at any time.
- 24/7 online availability, so you can view it whenever suits you instead of only at a prescribed class time.
- A discount toward coach training, if you ever decide to go on and be certified, you can get the entire amount you paid for the video course off the full price of coaching certification.
And if you act now you can get the glossy workbook added and sent to you as a bonus! (Can you tell I’m pretty excited about publishing this!) It’s is a real notebook, not just a pdf file.
What’s not to love!?!
Coaching can take your everyday conversations to next levels in your family, at work and in your ministry connections.
Jump in today!