Great question! I get asked this one a lot.
Here’s some of the things people have used coach training and/or destiny discovery certification for in the past:
- Understanding how to better hear God’s voice personally and help others do the same
- Learning a new paradigm to better help others get unstuck and move into whatever God has next for them
- Enhancing a current position/role (everything from pastoring to parenting)
- Starting something new- like a coaching practice, a job transition, navigating a productive retirement, finding a niche, overcoming an obstacle and so much more.
- AND ANNOUNCING: Recently Bridges Coaching has added a couple of new possibilities to do with your certification.
1) Coaching or Destiny Facilitators
– in this option individuals who take Bridges Coaching Certification and add on a professional coach training track have the opportunity to be invited to facilitate their own peer pairs for training.
In this scenario trainees are paid to recruit for Bridges and/or facilitate peer pairs, making it easy to recoup the financial investment made for training.
This plan is up and running! Bridges coaching trainees will have 4 coach training facilitators to choose from this fall!
2) Associate Coaches
– in process is a plan for people to be able to come to the Bridges Coaching website and find niche coaches.
They will specialize in a variety of different arenas including:
- young people finding confidence in their next steps
- executives looking for something more
- retirees looking to be re “fired”
- career transitions
- spiritual growth
- support for women
- relationship health
- team building
If you want to live intentionally and help others to be the best version of themselves possible, coach training can help!
What can you do with coaching or destiny certification?
The better question is