The word “coaching” is born from the concept of a coach taking people where they want to go – like Cinderella’s coach or the stage coach of the old West.
Do you want to move forward in some area of your life OR do you have people around you that need help getting from where they are to where they want to go?
Coaching helps people move forward!
Asking the right questions leads to the right answer. Coach Training will give you a whole new set of tools to grow personally as well as raise your level of effectiveness in helping others get unstuck!
No matter what kind of answers we need God always offers a plan.
I used to be afraid to tell people what to do because I wasn’t for sure if I knew for sure what they should be doing. Now I know that it’s not me that needs to know, it’s them.
Coaching helps people recognize and connect with the plan God is offering no matter what is going on in their life or the lives of people around them. Coach Training digs into these insightful areas:
- A Biblical understanding of coaching as God’s plan for growth and change
- The Always Circle
- Active Listening
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Action Steps
- The ROAD model for constructing a change plan
Coaching takes the responsibility for growth out of the Caregivers hands and places it right where it belongs with the Coachee.
Listen to what this Care Pastor had to say about Coach Training:
I believe the coaching model has added years to my ministry life. For years I felt as a minister my responsibility was to “fix people.” Coaching follows Jesus’ example through connecting with people on a significant level, asking powerful questions and helping them build their own goals toward the life God is calling them to. This approach shifts the weight of life responsibility form me to the person, which is exactly where it belongs. What I’m seeing as a result are people who are realizing they have been created to be powerful and free in Christ.
Eric, Care Pastor Elim Gospel Church
If you really want to help people with a Biblical model Coach Training is for you!
There are two levels of training – a Coaching Certification Course for those who want the most out of training OR a Coaching Class for those who want the basics. See below for more info!
Want to become a Bridges Coaching Certified Life Coach?
Becoming a Bridges Coaching Certified Life Coach will change the way you lead by giving you the tools to help people help themselves by asking the right questions to help them on their way to wherever they are going!
- Time frame: 12 weeks, kick off with group class on Zoom! Plan on about 4 hours each week of varied coursework including peer partner meetings with coach trainer, personal projects, 4 personal coaching sessions ($200+ value), videos, group classes, text, observed coaching and more.
- Outcomes: Strengthened leadership skills, Ability to help others help themselves, Primary understanding of Coaching Principles and common Coaching Vocabulary including: Definition of Coaching, The Always Circle, Active Listening, Asking Powerful Questions, and the copyrighted ROAD method for coaching, as well as multiple coaching sessions where you are the coachee and also as the coach.
- Successful completion result in certification as: Bridges Coaching Certified Life Coach
The next Coaching Certification Course is starting soon!